Keep The Music Alive!

If you'd like to purchase CD's, DVD's, or just donate to the cause, you can do so easily through PayPal by clicking here - Blue Ridge Memories


For other ways to pay, please email me at blueridgememories@aol.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blue Ridge CD's Are Here!


As mentioned in the Facebook Group: Blue Ridge Quartet: Fans, Friends, & Family, I've been working on a "Labor Of Love" project - putting all of my Blue Ridge Quartet albums onto CD's. That project is now complete, with all of their 33RPM releases available on 42 CD's - a total of over 90 albums, and I have been blessed abundantly as the "Sweetest Singing This Side Of Heaven" fills my home.


Several in the group have mentioned interest in having copies, and I am more than willing to provide them at cost, which would be $7 each.  Shipping on a single CD is $2.50, but I am shipping for free on orders of 3 or more.  Bill Crowe is aware of this project, with the understanding that no one is making any money - this is just an attempt to keep the Blue Ridge music & memories alive, and to further spread the Gospel and bless lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment